Brake Service and Repair
A car that cannot stop is extremely dangerous. Brakes are responsible for bringing your vehicle to a safe stop. Proper braking service and repairs will ensure the ongoing safety of you and your family. Are you noticing any of the symptoms below? These indicate a possible braking problem.
- Cars pulls to one side during braking
- Pulsating brake pedal or steering wheel while braking
- Brake pedal feels softer than usual or mushy
- Any noise during braking such as squeal, scrape, grind or clicking sound
- Continuously having to add brake fluid to the master cylinder
- Brake or ABS light is illuminated while driving or braking